Josh is currently a Vice President at Imperial Capital and leads the Portfolio Management Team, working with the firm’s investment companies in both Business and Consumer Services and Healthcare. Josh came to Imperial in 2017 from Bain & Company where he was a Case Team Leader and, prior to that, for Cambridge Associates as an Associate Consultant.
Josh earned his Master of Business Administration from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth where he was named an Edward Tuck Scholar and his Bachelor of Arts from Yale University
- Avid golfer and former college hockey player
- Volunteered with a micro finance organization in Malawi for 3 months
- Married with two children
- Coaches his kids’ hockey team
- Portfolio company strategic, operational, and value creation initiatives