Gene is a Partner at Imperial Capital and leads deals in healthcare and consumer services. Over the last 10 years, Gene has lead several deals with a particular focus on route-based and multi-site services. Gene started at Imperial as a Senior Analyst after spending several years in KPMG Transaction Advisory and Audit practices.
Gene received his Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus on Finance and Accounting from Schulich School of Business at York University and completed a foreign exchange to Germany at EBS University of Business and Law. Gene is also a CPA, CA.
- Married and has two sons
- Self described wantrepreneur
- Auto and motorcycle enthusiast
- Grew up in Belarus
- Lived in Germany for a year and traveled extensively
- Served in the Canadian Army Reserve for 8 years
- Favourite book is Marcus Aurelius’ The Meditations