Nicole is currently an Associate at Imperial Capital and, as part of the Portfolio Management Team, has worked on a number of value creation initiatives across the portfolio. She came to Imperial in 2019 from Deloitte where she was a Senior Consultant. Nicole was also formerly a Registered Nurse and has worked at St. Michael’s Hospital.
Nicole earned her Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Healthcare Quality from Queen’s University. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Toronto and her Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology, also from the University of Toronto.
- Formerly a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Avid traveller (29 countries and counting)
- Enjoys hot yoga, scuba diving and recreational sports (beach volleyball, softball and ultimate frisbee)
- Favourite movies are First Wives Club and A Few Good Men
Area of Focus
- Portfolio company strategic, operational and value creation initiatives